Position title: Sales Estimator
Reports to: Owner / manager
Liaises with: Director (1), Operations (2)
Primary purpose: You will need to be comfortable engaging with clients, ensuring a high number of quotes are generated on a weekly basis and following up to translate quotes into work orders.
Key Performance Indicators:
|KEY RESULT AREA||MEASURE|
|Sales||· Proven ability to meet or exceed target expectations|
|Estimating||· Be aware of upcoming projects that suit BridgeFAB processes and actively target these
· To perform manual take-offs and estimates (as necessary)
· To coordinate take-offs for larger projects with external service providers
· To coordinate quotes from multiple suppliers and vendors
· Develop systems of efficiency in estimating jobs to ensure a growth in sales and abilities to maintain these.
|Liaison||· To act in a professional and courteous manner all with Clients, Builders and BridgeFAB staff.|
|Contracts||· To work through Scope of Works from Builder to ensure compatibility with BridgeFAB terms and conditions
· To read through contracts and identify potential issues which may be to the detriment of BridgeFAB
|Quoting||· To quote minimum 10-20 quotes per week of various project sizes
· To follow up on old quotes in a methodical manner and develop systems to administrate
· To provide weekly reports to help aid Directors of BridgeFAB on what and where to target potential opportunities
· To continually improve conversion rate whilst maintaining minimum costs as set by Director
· Quote Variation work (as applicable)
|Marketing||· To interoperate with marketing arm of BridgeFAB to ensure the a high conversion rate
· To provide a professional backend to BridgeFAB marketing related activities
|Other Duties||· Continual Improvement upon existing systems
· Project management related duties (as applicable)
· Generate variations and manage (as required)
· Answer calls on behalf of BridgeFAB
· Perform other duties as required to the success of BridgeFAB
Typical qualifications and experience: At least 5 years’ experience in an Estimating related role. Highly developed team management, clear communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability in managing complex, busy environments. Tertiary qualifications preferable.
Other relevant information: This role is a 100% office role. It is expected the applicant is to be physically fit to be able to perform the duties as per above job description.